Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Progress


This is a picture of the dining room progress (with a little peek at the living room progress).
I love how the grey works so well with the blue.  Oh, and that chair rail has been a beast to put up.  My husband has been a real trooper for figuring out how to cut and put up that darn thing.
We have been working non-stop on the living room and dining room before we move in.  I am a little stressed because I feel like it won't get done in time.  Yesterday I was wondering if all this work was worth it but today I painted the grey on the dining room walls and I love it so much!

I will leave you with one more picture.  This one is of our cat who seems to be the only one in the house who loves packing.  He likes to jump in the boxes, sit on the boxes, sniff the boxes, and jump off of the boxes so that the force from his hind legs sends the smaller, lighter ones flying across the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...